- A selection of dark, milk and white chocolates.
- Tasting Collection: 24 Miniature Bars of Milk, Dark & White Chocolate with a Small Dark 70 % Chocolate Bar & Tasting Notes. A selection of our unique Green & Black's bars alongside tasting notes and recipes.
- Taste is at the heart of everything we do, but don't just take our word for it. We are proud that our Organic collection has won multiple awards at the Academy of Chocolate and Great Taste Awards. We are proud to also be the chocolate of choice for many celebrity chefs, the Organic collection is perfect for those who enjoy intense flavours in their chocolate.
- 24 x 15 g Bars per Box and 1 x 35 g Bar per Box
- No artificial flavours, preservatives or colours#.
- # In accordance with legislation, all organic products are free from artificial flavours, colours and preservatives.
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 395G
Cocoa Mass #, Raw Cane Sugar #, Cocoa Butter #, Whole Milk Powder #, Fat-Reduced Cocoa Powder #, Chopped Roasted Hazelnuts #, Chopped Roasted Almonds #, Crystallised Ginger #, Currants #, Glucose Syrup #, Salted Butter #, Emulsifier (SoyaLecithin #), Icing Sugar #, Palm Oil #, Vanilla Extract #, Molasses #, Anglesey Sea Salt, Natural Flavouring, Vanilla Pod #, # = Certified Organic, Organic Chocolate: minimum Cocoa Solids 85 %, Organic Chocolate: minimum Cocoa Solids 70 %, Organic Chocolate: minimum Cocoa Solids 60 %, Organic Milk Chocolate: minimum Cocoa Solids 37 %, minimum Milk Solids 24 %, Organic White Chocolate: minimum Cocoa Solids 30 %, minimum Milk Solids 26 %, Cocoa, Sugar, Ginger, Vanilla, Molasses: traded in Compliance with Fairtrade Standards, total 84 %
|Typical Values||Per 100 g||Per 15 g||%* / Per 15 g||Reference Intakes|
|Energy||2358 kJ||354 kJ||8400 kJ /|
|-||567 kcal||85 kcal||4 %||2000 kcal|
|Fat||39 g||5.9 g||8 %||70 g|
|of which Saturates||22 g||3.3 g||17 %||20 g|
|Carbohydrate||41 g||6.1 g||2 %||260 g|
|of which Sugars||36 g||5.5 g||6 %||90 g|
|Fibre||6.7 g||1.0 g||-||-|
|Protein||9.0 g||1.4 g||3 %||50 g|
|Salt||0.19 g||0.03 g||<1 %||6 g|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-||-||-|