- British minced beef with potato, onion and swede, distinctly seasoned with pepper, wrapped in light puff pastry.
- Need some inspiration on sides? Have a look at our recommendations from Cornish Michelin Star and Head Chef, Chris Eden. https://www.ginsters.co.uk/side-dishes/
- Certified palm oil - https://www.ginsters.co.uk/palm-oil/
- At Ginsters, we ensure to use only the best of quality ingredients to bring you your favourite pasties. We've been baking these to perfection since 1969.
- -100% British farmed beef
- -Made with British farmed vegetables from Hay Farm, Cornwall, 15 miles from our bakery
- -Baked in Cornwall, United Kingdom
- -No artificial preservatives, colours or flavours
- -We only use RSPO segregated certified palm oil
- -Suitable for home freezing
- -Can be eaten hot or cold
- -Perfect for easy lunches, evening meals and on-the-go
- We bring you the nation's favourite Cornish Pasty with the Protected Geographical Indication to prove it's the real deal. Made with 100% British beef, potato, swede & onion with a dash of seasoning to provide that distinctive peppery taste which is loved across the country, wrapped in 80 layers of light, puff pastry.
- We've made it easy for you. Bringing you a delicious & easy meal solution, perfect for any day of the week. Whether you fancy a pasty for your lunch, or an evening meal, we have you sorted. For further ease, we've made them suitable so they can be frozen at home. Our pasties can be eaten both hot and cold, but are best served hot and only take 25 minutes in the oven.
- We now have a variety of products all packed with flavour suitable for an evening home meal, food on-the-go, snacking or picnics. We also cater to all dietary needs. Whether you're vegetarian, vegan or gluten-free, we have something for you. Have a look at the other products in our range.
- Protected Geographical Indication - CP02
- Tray - Recycle
- Film - Don't Recycle
- Shaped by Cornwall
- Genuine Cornish Pasty - Certification Mark
- Fresh veg from Hay Farm
- Pack size: 227G
Potato, Wheat Flour (Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin Thiamin), British Beef (15%), Vegetable Oil (Palm, Rapeseed, Sunflower), Water, Onion, Swede, Beef Fat, Salt, Cornflour, Egg, Milk, Pepper, Dried Onion, Sugar, Mustard, Dried Leeks, Coriander, Turmeric
|Typical Values||Per 100g|