- Cornish mature Cheddar cheese made with West Country milk, caramelised onion, potato, spring onion, wholegrain mustard and apple purée wrapped in light puff pastry.
- Need some inspiration on sides? Have a look at our recommendations from Cornish Michelin Star and Head Chef, Chris Eden. https://www.ginsters.co.uk/side-dishes/
- Certified palm oil - https://www.ginsters.co.uk/palm-oil/
- At Ginsters, we ensure to use only the best of quality ingredients to bring you your favourite pasties. We've been baking these to perfection since 1969.
- -100% West Country Cheddar Cheese
- -Made with British farmed vegetables
- -Baked in Cornwall, United Kingdom
- -Suitable for Vegetarians
- -No artificial preservatives, colours or flavours
- -We only use RSPO segregated certified palm oil
- -Source of fibre
- -Suitable for home freezing
- -Can be eaten hot or cold
- -Perfect for easy lunches, evening meals and on-the-go
- Our award winning and loved vegetarian pasty brings you a delicious blend of Cornish mature Cheddar, made using 100% West Country milk, caramelised onion, potatoes and sweet spring onions with a hint of wholegrain mustard. It is finished off with a hint of apple puree, which is then wrapped in 80 layers of light puff pastry, packed with rich flavours and melts in the mouth with every bite.
- We've made it easy for you. Bringing you a delicious & easy meal solution, perfect for any day of the week. Whether you fancy a pasty for your lunch, or an evening meal, we have you sorted. For further ease, we've made them suitable so they can be frozen at home. Our pasties can be eaten both hot and cold, but are best served hot and only take 25 minutes in the oven.
- We are excited to work in partnership with Cornish Head Chef, Chris Eden.
- Born and raised in Cornwall, Chris has a passion for telling a story with every dish...
- Cornish Mature Cheddar, Spring Onions, Caramelised Onions, Wholegrain Mustard
- All combined to create the 'ultimate' cheese & onion pasty inspired by Chris' love for quality produce.
- We have a variety of products all packed with flavour suitable for an evening home meal, food on-the-go, snacking or picnics. We also cater to all dietary needs. Whether you're vegetarian, vegan or gluten-free, we have something for you. Have a look at the other products in our range.
- Pack illustration: St Ives
- 68 miles from our bakery in Callington, Cornwall
- Don't Recycle
- British Pie Awards Melton Mowbray Bronze 2018
- With Cornish head chef Chris Eden
- A taste of Cornwall
- 100% Cornish Cheddar
- No artificial preservatives, colours or flavours
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 180G
Wheat Flour (Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Potato, Cornish Cheddar (made with West Country Milk) (17%), Vegetable Oil (Palm, Rapeseed), Onion, Caramelised Onion (4.5%) (Onion, Sugar, Rapeseed Oil), Spring Onion, Egg, Cornflour, Bramley Apple Purée, Salt, Milk, Mustard, Spices, White Wine Vinegar, Honey, Mustard Flour, MustardBran, Garlic
|Typical Values||Per 100g|