- A ready to use mint sauce
- Over 200 years ago Jeremiah Colman founded Colman's in Stoke Holy Cross, 4 miles outside of Norwich. Passionate about good food and strong flavour, Colman's continues to commit to using great quality ingredients to make the best flavour enhancers for your food.
- Colman’s Mint Sauce is a refreshingly tangy condiment that’ll add big zingy flavour to your favourite dishes. Colman’s Mint Sauce is the perfect accompaniment to your Roast Lamb and adds a uniquely zestful flavour to salad dressing and guacamole recipes. Keep a jar of Colman’s Mints Sauce on hand to transform your everyday meals from simple to spectacular.
- If you love our Mint Sauce, why not try the rest of our range, including Colman’s Horseradish Sauce, perfect for Roast Beef. Colman’s Cranberry Sauce, perfect for Roast Chicken. Colman’s Tartare Sauce, perfect with Fish and Chips. Colman’s Seafood Sauce perfect in a prawn cocktail. Colman’s Apple Sauce, perfect with Roast Pork.
- Head to our website – www.colman’s.co.uk for more exciting recipe inspiration across our full dressings and recipe packet range. You can also take a look at our broad Colman’s product range, where you can find tasty new products and recipes ideas for mid-week meals, decadent roast dinners, simple sandwiches and much more!
- Try Colman's delicious Mint Sauce
- Made with British grown mint
- Take your Roast Lamb from good to great with Colman's Mint Sauce
- Colman's condiments, perfect for all the family
- A ready to use mint condiment sauce
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 165G
Mint (25%), spirit vinegar, sugar, glucose fructose syrup, water, salt, acid (acetic acid), stabiliser (xanthan gum), colour (copper chlorophyllin)
|Typical Values||Per 100g Unprepared||Per 100ml Unprepared||Per Serving Unprepared||%* per portion**|
|Energy (kJ)||525 kJ||572 kJ||79 kJ||1%|
|Energy (kcal)||120 kcal||131 kcal||18 kcal||1%|
|Fat (g)||<0.5 g||<0.5 g||<0.5 g||1%|
|of which saturates (g)||<0.1 g||<0.1 g||<0.1 g||1%|
|Carbohydrate (g)||25 g||27 g||3.8 g||1%|
|of which sugars (g)||23 g||25 g||3.5 g||4%|
|Fibre (g)||<0.5 g||<0.5 g||<0.5 g||0%|
|Protein (g)||1.8 g||1.9 g||<0.5 g||1%|
|Salt (g)||2.5 g||2.7 g||0.38 g||6%|
|*% of Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|1 portion = 15 g. ( Pack contains 11 portions )||-||-||-||-|
For further information you can contact us on our website.