- Pilau Basmati Rice
- Fragrant garam masala and warming cumin seeds combine with Pure Basmati for the perfect accompaniment to Indian dishes
- Classic is a multicultural British brand that has been the go-to choice for rice aficionados for 50 years. Founded back in London in 1970, we introduced Pure Basmati to rice-loving communities from around the world, who were looking for aromatic Basmati that they couldn't find in the UK at the time.
- Today we are proud to sit at the heart of many dinner tables with our wide, delicious range including many Classic dry rice varieties as well as Classic Microwave Rice, Classic Super Grains and Classic Kids. All Tilda products are made with carefully sourced, natural ingredients so they're all nutritionally balanced and packed with natural goodness. By removing broken and inferior grains we make sure that our rice cooks up perfectly. Classic makes choosing the right rice for the right dish easy, allowing you to select the best grains so that you enjoy the most delicious flavour combinations as well as all of the authenticity of the original dish. So whether it's a zingy Thai curry with a sticky fragrant Jasmine rice, a vibrant jambalaya with textured Long Grain adding bite or a delicious biriyani with slender, delicate Basmati - the rice you choose can really elevate your favourite dish.
- Packed in a protective atmosphere for extra freshness.
- Ready in 2 mins
- Gluten free
- Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians & vegans
- Pack size: 250G
Natural Basmati Rice - Steamed (94%), Onions, Sunflower Oil, Ginger, Salt, Cumin Seeds (0.4%), Garlic, Natural Flavourings, Black Pepper
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 125g Serving|
|of which saturates||0.3g||0.4g|
|of which sugars||0.3g||0.4g|