- Chocolate flavour powder mix for milk.
- Cocoa Life
- Partnering with Fairtrade Foundation
By Appointment to H.M. The Queen Cocoa and Chocolate Manufacturers Cadbury UK Ltd., Bournville.
- No added colours, sweeteners or preservatives
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 280G
Sugar, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder (28 %), Soluble Maize Fibre, Emulsifier (SoyaLecithins), Salt, Acidity Regulator (Potassium Carbonate), Flavouring
- May contain Milk
Store in a dry place. Protect from heat.Best before: see cap
Preparation and Usage
- Swirl into cold milk
- Preparation instructions:
- 1. Put 2 heaped teaspoons of Cadbury Milkshake powder into a large glass.
- 2. Take 200 ml of your preferred milk, add just a splash to the powder and mix to a paste.
- 3. Continue stirring as you add the remaining milk, until the powder has dissolved.
|Typical Values||Per 100 g||Per Serving (14 g + 200 ml semi skimmed milk)||*Reference Intakes|
|Energy||1625 kJ||631 kJ||8400 kJ /|
|-||387 kcal||150 kcal||2000 kcal|
|Fat||6.3 g||4.0 g||70 g|
|of which saturates||4.7 g||2.7 g||20 g|
|Carbohydrate||64 g||19 g||260 g|
|of which sugars||57 g||18 g||90 g|
|Fibre||21 g||2.9 g||-|
|Protein||7.7 g||7.9 g||50 g|
|Salt||0.57 g||0.32 g||6 g|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-||-|