- Noodles in an Original Curry flavour sauce with vegetables and a little sachet of sweet mango sauce.
- Grab yourself a tasty King Pot Noodle for those moments when you are feeling even hungrier! Try the Nation's Favourite instant noodle brand*, Pot Noodle in a Curry flavour sauce with vegetables and a little sachet of mango sauce. It's easy to make and only takes 4 minutes, so even if you aren't a master chef, you can make it. Quick, convenient and delicious Pot Noodle in a King size version for King size hunger. Less time cooking, more time chasing your dreams... Enjoy!
- How is Pot Noodle made?
- Although the cooking and eating is as easy as you want, the process of making our delicious Pot Noodle is complex and involves many different clever-expert-types doing lots of different things. But all of us have a shared goal - to deliver our tasty love buckets of joy every day so you can get a quick and easy snack when you want it. 'Cos we're nice like that.
- Want to pimp up your noodles or pasta?
- We know the Pot is already perfect but if you’re feeling extra adventurous, then here are some top tips to spice up your pots…
- Pot Noodle Chicken and Mushroom - So you have your Chicken and Mushroom ready and waiting, why not add in some cheese for an indulgent experience! The chicken noodles are perfect with some melting cheese.
- Pot Pasta Beefy Bolognese - This Italian classic is already magnifico, but why not try adding some olives to the pot to increase those Mediterranean vibes.
- Pot Noodle BBQ Pulled Pork - Ramp up the taste in your BBQ Pulled Pork pot with some crunchy bacon bits.
- Pot Noodle Beef & Tomato - Having a Beef & Tomato flavour Pot Noodle is good enough on its own but try adding some croutons for an even more filling beef noodle experience.
- Pot Noodle Original Curry - Original Curry noodles with some diced tomatoes thrown in if you fancy switching it up a bit.
- Pot Pasta Cheesy Broccoli - Get that pasta bake crunch by crushing some crisps on top of your cheesy broccoli pasta.
- Asian Noodles more your thing? Meet our fancy newcomer - Asian Street Style, made with rice noodles. An authentic feast you can eat on your feet. Low in fat and under 250 calories per pot. Try a taste of Asia in 4 mins.
- *Nielsen Retail Measurement Service for the Mini Meals - Snack Pots segment for the 52-week period ending 28/12/2019.
- Top of the pots - Pot Noodle, the Nation's favourite instant noodle brand*
- A quick, filling and tasty snack pot available in 10 more flavours
- Just add boiling water, and your instant noodles are ready to eat in just 4 minutes
- None of that artificial colours or preservatives stuff
- Instant noodles suitable for vegetarians
- Have you tried Pot Pasta?
- Pack size: 114G
Noodle mix (97%): Dried noodles (64%) [WHEAT flour (contains calcium carbonate, iron, niacin, thiamin), palm oil, salt, firming agents (potassium carbonate, sodium carbonates)], maltodextrin, WHEAT flour, sugar, glucose syrup, carrots†, peas†, acidity regulator (sodium acetates), onion powder†, palm fat, flavour enhancer (monosodium glutamate), curry (0.5%) (cumin, coriander, turmeric, fenugreek seed, bay leaves, cloves, black pepper, cinnamon, chilli, fennel seed), flavourings, salt, yeast extract, potato starch, potassium chloride, garlic†, cheese powder (MILK). Sauce Sachet (3%): Mango sauce [mango puree (88%) (mango, sugar, salt, acid (acetic acid), spices), water, spirit vinegar, modified corn starch, cayenne pepper]. †From sustainable agriculture May contain egg, soy, celery and mustard
|Typical Values||Per 100g Prepared||Per Serving Prepared||%* per portion**|
|Energy (kJ)||600 kJ||2310 kJ||28%|
|Energy (kcal)||142 kcal||547 kcal||28%|
|Fat (g)||5.4 g||21 g||30%|
|of which saturates (g)||2.6 g||10 g||50%|
|Carbohydrate (g)||20 g||77 g||30%|
|of which sugars (g)||1.8 g||6.9 g||8%|
|Fibre (g)||1.2 g||4.6 g||0%|
|Protein (g)||2.8 g||11 g||22%|
|Salt (g)||0.48 g||1.8 g||30%|
|*% of Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-||-|
|1 portion = 385 g. ( Pack contains 1 portions )||-||-||-|