- Instant Coffee Beverage.
- Check out our YouTube Channel at Youtube.com/user/UKNescafe
- Join us at facebook.com/NescafeUK
- Follow us @nescafegolduki
- Visit Nescafe.co.uk
- This classic latte drink is crafted by experts and can be prepared at home in moments, whenever you feel like taking a break. Enjoy an expertly crafted combination of flavour and aroma in every cup of this milky latte.
- It All Starts With a NESCAFÉ
- NESCAFÉ is the world's favourite coffee brand, enjoyed in over 180 countries worldwide. With over 80 years of experience in selecting, roasting and blending the very best coffee, it's no surprise that over 5,500 cups of NESCAFÉ coffee are drunk every second!
- The NESCAFÉ Plan
- Great coffee starts at the source, which is why we've developed the NESCAFÉ Plan. We work with coffee farmers around the world, to support them in growing healthy, higher yielding crops and helping to protect the future of coffee farming for everyone. The result is high quality coffee that comes from sources you can trust.
- Next time why not try a latte with a twist? We offer a wide range of flavours, such as NESCAFÉ GOLD Vanilla Latte and NESCAFÉ GOLD Caramel Latte.
- A new recipe made only with the finest coffee beans and delicious milk
- Our coffee shop-style instant latte
- Crafted using natural high quality coffee beans
- Made with fresh milk
- Smooth and milky with a velvety froth in every cup
- Prepare delicious drinks in moments with 8 latte sachets
- Pack size: 124G
Skimmed Milk Powder (47%), Glucose Syrup, Coffee (12%) [Instant Coffee (11%), Roast and Ground Coffee], Coconut Oil, Lactose, Acidity Regulators (Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid), Salt, Natural Flavouring
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Per 100ml**||Per mug**||Reference Intake*|
|Energy||1620 kJ||108 kJ||250 kJ||8400 kJ|
|-||385 kcal||26 kcal||60 kcal||2000 kcal|
|of which: saturates||9.1g||0.6g||1.4g||20g|
|of which: sugars||33.4g||2.2g||5.2g||90g|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|**One sachet + 200ml water, makes 235ml; used as basis for per 100ml||-||-||-||-|
|Makes 8 mugs||-||-||-||-|